Wow – what a busy month!
It’s been an amazing month with an amazing amount happening. Thanks go out to all and everyone who has helped and supported us – a few highlights below!
- We received our official registered charity number
- The girls in Australia completed their outback trek and raised over $2000 -wow!
- Fatface held a fundraising day in the Canterbury shop, a 100mile in store cycle
- On 17th March our 12hr tennis event at Bridge and Polo Farm was incredible – more details below.
- Anaphalxis awareness and epi-pen training delivered to a local girl guides group
- We held our first allergy support group for parents