The Sadie Bristow Foundation provides:
- Schools with a comprehensive tennis and athletics learning module
- Sessions that will increase children’s’ athletic abilities along with sport-specific skills for tennis. The fundamentals of agility, balance and coordination are at the forefront of our unique programme
- A daily activity that has been shown to improve well-being and concentration levels. Building daily sessions into schools’ curriculums enhances learning whilst delivering up to 15hrs a week of tennis coaching
- Participants with ways to improve their confidence, and in turn, participate and compete.
- Inspire children through “Sadie’s Way” – high athletic ability in tennis supported by understanding and kindness.
The Sadie Bristow Foundation is supported by former British Olympic Athlete, Michelle Robinson, who helps us with our athletic programme and supports us in other ways. The Foundation is also supported by a network of tennis coaches and organisations.
Tennis and athletics
Sadie had a natural, raw talent for tennis and athletics. This talent was nurtured through regular time on the tennis courts with her dad Stewart, who is a tennis coach. Without this opportunity, she wouldn’t have been able to achieve so much in her tennis playing career.
We’ve been absolutely delighted to have been nominated by Kent LTA this year for our Queens Competition and are delighted to be Regional winners and National finalists. We’ll find out about the National Award on the 30th July!